My Family are My World
And We're On This Adventure Together
I'm Andrew Keher — a multi award-winning Liverpool, UK & International wedding photographer.
I live a few miles north of Liverpool in a town called Formby with my amazing little family; Molly & Megan (twins), Owen (Stepson), and Lucy (my wife).
It's so cool living near the beach; we love going for walks, climbing sand dunes & looking for squirrels in the pinewoods before crashing out on the sofa to watch a Harry Potter movie.
"You sound pretty normal."
"What's the real deal?"
10 "AMAZING" FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm a tabletop wargamer. Deal with it.
2. I listen to Meatloaf and I like it.
3. I think 'Bottom' is the best that TV has ever been.
4. A video of my twins playing 'peekaboo' went viral around the world in 2014.
5. Once I wanted to see how fast I could run with my eyes closed, ran into a wall, and split my head open.
6. I keep trying & failing to grow a beard.
7. I love sharing dank memes. Until my in-laws comment on them. Cringe.
8. I drink rum because I think pirates are cool. They are cool.
9. I hate having my picture taken. My head always looks massive.
10. I have a tribal arm tattoo that I want covering up but I hate pain so, yeah. I pass it off as hipster irony.
Why Wedding Photography?
Seven years ago I toyed with the idea of doing something 'cool' instead of my day job. As a quantity surveyor working in construction, things could get a little dull.
I've always thought photography was a 'cool' job. What started as a little workshop here, a training session there, quickly snowballed into a full-time, ass-kicking, award-winning business that takes me around the UK and beyond!
Now instead of staring at spreadsheets, I get to capture mind-blowing images of people celebrating the most incredible day of their lives.
Gorgeous Photographs Without Wasting Time
You've been to weddings before. You've seen traditional photographs. They bore you to tears. It's not you. You don't want to spend hours away from your guests. You don't want to stand there with a fake smile for the camera; you're there to celebrate, not pose.
You still want incredible wedding photographs. You want to show off how amazing your big day was. You want future heirlooms your family will love for years to come.
It can be done!
Awesome Photos. No Fuss.
Visit my wedding portfolio to see award-winning images created in the moment. Wedding photos that let you enjoy every second.